Sunday, December 27, 2009

The Year that was

The Year that was

Here's an account of the events over the past year that made my day(s)

January: (The East Coast)

I made my first trip with QC. Saarang 09 at IITM surely is the best experience that I'll savour for a long time to come. It was the time when friends got all the more closer. Ambling
through the campus at 2am and playing party card games were amazing experiences.


February: (The West COast now)

February was an eye-opener in many ways, personally was well as academically. It was the month when the world force-fed me the Red Pill. The last week of February took me to the shores of the Arabian Sea which were explored under the wonderfully starry skies when we were slightly (only slightly) under the influence of the bottle.

April:

I had just broken out of the teens and entered the 20 something that i was so dreading. Once I was there, I was disappointed and releived at the same time that there was no difference whatsoever.

July-August:

I spent an awesome two months working and doing othla at the same time. Two amazing treks and a fairly successful trip to Kochi gave these what would otherwise have been bland months quite a bit of flavour.

November:

Whatte month! It was filled with action from the moment the notes of Kuvempu's Raajya Geethe were heard. It was an exhausting month which brought us a fair bit of success. It was more about proving to yourself what you were capable of rather than to anybody else


The past year has been an awesome ride. Here's hoping that 2010 lives up to the hype that

2009 has generated.

Till the next December which brings another such account,

Cheers

3 comments:

playbyrules said...

nice post jeep! saarang was the best!

Somebody Else said...

That wasn't bad at all creep! Are we the only two people going '2009 wasn't so bad'? I personally think that one year is no different from another. All are happy :P

Merin Mandanna said...

:D Level!